HR Manager/HR Business Partner
Seeking HR Managers appreciate a dynamic, creative and competitive work environment, that pairs perfectly with the stability and support of a successful organization with 5 decades of satisfied customers in the market.
Experience level: 10+ years
About the Role
As an HR Business Partner/ Lead, you will be expected to work on various tasks in HR domain. You will collaborate across teams and departments from time to time while performing your duties.
What Would You Do At ALTRES?
- Be responsible for all employee interventions related to employee engagement, retention, employer branding and work with other HR sub functions to design and drive an employee centric strategy for the Organisation.
- Be a subject matter expert in local statutes/regulatory requirements related to employment practice and provide guidance, whenever required
- Conduct investigations related to misconducts, discipline, harassment, integrity, and work ethics
- Proactively develop and deploy employee relation interventions to mitigate people risk. Creating employee centric work culture and environment
- Drive strong employee engagement resulting in higher retention through driving engagement processes like Skip meetings, Reward and Recognition, engagement events, satisfaction surveys, 1 on 1s, Early warning indicators, Exit interviews etc
- Coach department managers to become better people managers and developing their skillsets on identifying and addressing employees needs
- Track & Report periodic MIS and analytics around employee retention, challenges, and progress on action plans.
- Manage effectiveness in appraisal process across all departments as well as promotions & succession planning
- Recommend changes in Human Resources policies and procedures and own the HR related compliances.
- Facilitate the employee discipline process, ensuring TAT, proper documentation, and process adherence in dealing with any violation or unauthorized absence.
- Ensure communication and leaders approachability is enhanced across departments
- Facilitate Cultural, Sports and fun activities (monthly/quarterly) within stipulated budget.
- Ensure proper process and training documentation updates
- Learn new tools as needed to ensure improvement in workflow efficiency in core HR processes
- Participate in recruitment drives whenever they are conducted and manage/report recruiting KPIs.
- Provide payroll input to the admin/accounts team
- Modifying, updating, creating process documentation, as required.
- Ensuring regular execution of performance management systems.
What Do You Need For The Job?
As a potential candidate, you are expected to have the following skills & competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven work experience of a total of at least 8 years in HR role(s) and at least 2 years as a reporting officer in an HR role.
- Hands-on experience with one or more HRMS. Experience with Zoho is a big plus.
- Patience to build relationships and demonstrate high empathy for employees to be able to connect with them.
- A learning attitude to constantly explore new tools and be abreast of the latest HR trends.
What’s In It for You?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to work for both front end and backend development
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Working with an organisation that keeps up to date with industry best benchmarking in every aspect
Apply for This Position