Senior Manager – IT Talent Acquisition
Seeking Senior IT Talent Acquisition Manager who will play a key role in companies’ growth by hiring dynamic, creative, and competitive talent pool.
Experience level: 12+ years
About the Role
You will play a key role in companies’ growth by hiring dynamic, creative, and competitive talent pool, that pairs perfectly with the stability and support of a successful organization with over 5 decades of satisfied customers in the market.
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity?
- This position will define the future growth of the 53-year-old ALTRES brand.
- We will offer you a truly purpose led career that gives an opportunity to not only travel but also help define strategic initiatives.
- We are a young, energetic team with an entrepreneurial mindset that works hard and have fun at the same time.
What Would You Do At ALTRES?
- Provide input into the overall hiring strategy of the organization to ensure our teams consist of a diverse set of qualified individuals.
- Source applicants through means like attending job fairs and recruitment events/conferences to build a strong candidate pipeline and keep constant check via professional online channels.
- Showcase the company values and culture to attract the new talent.
- Ensure the staffing needs of the company are being met, with a long-term talent strategy in mind.
- Devise and implement out of the box sourcing strategies to build pipelines of potential applicants.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments.
- Constantly seek new ways to build relationships.
- Constantly search for new places to look for building the brand and acquiring talent.
What Do You Need For The Job?
- Experience in working in talent acquisition for niche and senior IT positions.
- Experience in an IT product-based company / start-up is a big plus!
- Ability to make a good sales pitch to help candidates understand the value proposition.
- Familiar with social media, C.V. databases, and professional networks.
- Full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- A keen understanding of the requirements for each role in the company.
- 12+ years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist/recruitment specialist.
- Excellent interpersonal, counselling, and negotiation skills.
What’s In It for You?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to work for both front end and backend development
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Working with an organisation that keeps up to date with industry best benchmarking in every aspect
Apply for This Position