About the Role
As a Salesforce developer, you will customize our Salesforce org as a member of the inhouse CRM team. This position requires experience with the Lightning component framework, Apex triggers, Visualforce pages, and the declarative features of the Sales Cloud and Service Cloud. Experience integrating with external systems is a big plus. You will collaborate with local and remote team members and project managers, and you will contribute to the design and implementation of new features.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong desire to learn all aspects of the Salesforce platform.
What Would You Do At ALTRES?
A comprehensive role like this one calls for taking up the following responsibilities:
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions using the declarative and programmatic features of the Salesforce platform.
- Communicate with project managers and subject matter experts to develop solutions aligned with business objectives.
- Collaborate with developers, administrators, and QA team members for implementation.
- Develop, test, and document custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of solutions.
- Create and validate test strategy, test cases, unit tests, and test execution.
- Own the design process life cycle. Figure out a problem statement and see it through each stage till the design becomes live code.
- Ensure seamless business operations support when needed.
What Do You Need For The Job?
As a potential candidate, you are expected to meet the following requirements:
- 5 years minimum experience customizing and developing custom solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Active Salesforce developer certifications or ability to achieve certifications upon hire.
- Understanding of the Salesforce product suite including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and the Salesforce mobile app.
- Detailed understanding of Salesforce standard objects and the data security model.
- Experience with validation rules, workflow rules, duplicate rules, process builder, flow builder, and other declarative features of the Salesforce platform.
- Experience using Visualforce, Apex controllers, triggers, batch Apex, Lightning components, and other programmatic features.
- Strong technical background with good understanding of product development life cycle.
- Ability to self-direct, work without supervision and balance multiple duties.
- Familiarity with sandboxes, change sets, and the deployment process.
What’s In It for You?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to work for both front end and backend development
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Working with an organisation that keeps up to date with industry best benchmarking in every aspect
Apply for This Position