- Own the design process life cycle. Figure out a problem statement and see it through each stage till the design becomes live code.
- Responsible for front-end design and development for both the web and mobile versions.
- Produce designs to help the product teams understand the desired customer experience, including high-fidelity wireframes, flows, prototypes, etc.
- Conduct code reviews for peers.
- Create intuitive interfaces and interaction layers using best practices, the latest web trends and all available tools to augment the user experience.
- Coordinate with product managers, executives, and subject matter experts to incorporate specific design requirements, visual treatment, and organize information.
- Ensure continuous and collaborative communication between design and development teams to ensure crisp integration of front-end design to back-end functionality.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good oral and written English communication skills.
- Ability to work directly with senior executives and customers. Experience working directly with Senior Management.
- An attitude of a self-starter, be highly motivated and a team player.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- Respect for deadlines. Should make every possible attempt to meet them.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Process oriented attitude.
- Strong technical background with good understanding of product development life cycle.
- 4 to 7 years of experience building web applications as a web designer. Demonstrable design/development skills with a strong portfolio.
- Knowledgeable in application design and development across all relevant form factors – smartphone, tablet, laptop, desktop, etc.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Balsamiq, Photoshop etc. is a plus.
- Familiarity with Agile software development processes including Scrum.
- Experience with JIRA or similar issue & project tracking tool.
- Bsc in Computer Science / Information Technology.
- B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization.
Apply for This Position