About the Role:
You will contribute to our continually evolving HR platform by working as a developer with the in-house product development team. Mobile experience is a big plus. You will collaborate with locally based team members and remote Product/Project Managers and will contribute to the design and implementation of new features.
What Would You Do at Altres?
- Own the design process life cycle. Figure out a problem statement and see it through each stage till the design becomes live code.
- Responsible for front-end design and development for both the web and mobile versions.
- Produce designs to help the product teams understand the desired customer experience, including high-fidelity wireframes, flows, prototypes.
- Create intuitive interfaces and interaction layers using best practices, the latest web trends, and all available tools to augment the user experience.
- Coordinate with product managers, executives, and subject matter experts to incorporate specific design requirements, visual treatment, and organize information.
- Ensure continuous and collaborative communication between design and development teams to ensure crisp integration of front-end design to back-end functionality.
What Do You Need for The Job?
- Strong technical background with good understanding of product development life cycle & UI Design systems.
- 5+ years of experience building web applications as a web designer. Demonstrable design/development skills with a strong portfolio.
- Highly proficient in front-end Web application technologies like CSS, JAVASCRPT, JQUERY.
- Proficiency in Figma design tools is required.
- Knowledge and experience in React framework is required.
- Knowledgeable in application design and development across all relevant form factors – smartphone, tablet, laptop, desktop.
- Familiarity with Agile software development processes including Scrum.
- Experience with JIRA or similar issue & project tracking tool.
Does Personality Matter?
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good oral and written English communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate directly with senior executives and customers. Experience working directly with Senior Management.
- An attitude of an initiative-taker and a collaborator.
- Keen sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Should make every attempt to meet the deadlines in a positive approach.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Process oriented attitude.
What’s In It for You?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to work for both front end and back-end processes.
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Working with an organisation that keeps up to date with industry best benchmarking in every aspect.