About the Role
You will work with the team in India and US offices to process payroll for clients. The comprehensive process will give you a chance to understand the start to end process, including pre and post payroll activities.
What Would You Do At ALTRES?
- Process all incoming payrolls
- Audit/reconcile payrolls prior to processing
- Calculate correct amounts for overtime, deductions, bonuses, etc.
- Follow-up and Co-ordinate with the US support team for payroll-related items/questions
- Enter and coordinate employee data into system
- Review/enter employee HR/Personnel changes
- Process court-mandated orders
- Prepare weekly certified payroll affidavits
- Setup, update, adjust and review PTO plans/registers
- Analyze and maintain important client documents and account information
- Keep up with daily emails, respond accordingly and timely
- Assist with any payroll related items as necessary
What Do You Need For The Job?
- Previous US payroll experience preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required
- Must be computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Davison/PrismHR experience is highly desirable
- Must be highly detail-oriented
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines extremely important
What’s In It for You?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to work for the end to end payroll process
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Working with an organisation that keeps up to date with industry best benchmarking in every aspect and is recognized as a market leader in the state of Hawaii.
Apply for This Position