About the Role
- Architects and design the organization’s digital product(s) from the ground up using modern tools, technologies (Core Java), frameworks (Spring), and systems.
- Build relationships throughout the organization to ensure whole-company alignment and support for their goals, and vice-versa.
- Apply a systematic application of scientific and technological knowledge, methods, and experience to the design, implementation, testing, and documentation of software.
- Work with IT Business Analysts, Technical Leads and Product Managers to effectively translate requirements into solutions that can be implemented by the software development teams across multiple locations.
What Would You Do At ALTRES?
A comprehensive role like this one calls for taking up the following responsibilities:
- Act as an authority in software best practices and be relied upon to propagate these in the broader organization, beyond their individual team.
- Frequently advise others on complex engineering matters. Be a partner and execute with business leaders.
- Build foundation to translate strategy into challenging and meaningful goals
- Expert ability to view the organization as a whole and work with various internal teams, and other groups as needed.
- Leverage and influence key stakeholders.
- Occasional travel to Hawaii will be needed to collaborate with the technical team in the company Headquarters
What Do You Need For The Job?
As a potential candidate, you are expected to have the following skills (technical):
9+years’ experience required in:
- Lead architecting of authenticated multi-role enterprise web applications with a strong understanding of user flows and interactions
- Advanced ability to influence leadership
- Expert commination skills and ability to shift narrative to different stakeholders
- Technical skills required: Java, SQL DB, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery. ReactJs and Infrastructure Knowledge.
- Experience with Agile software and test-driven development, as well as the ability to find fulfillment in building innovative products a plus
- A clear IT Support Background, Testing background, and a solution design mindset is required.
- Prior experience of architecting software from a problem statement to a fully developed solution.
What’s In It for You?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to work for both front end and backend development
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Working with an organisation that keeps up to date with industry best benchmarking in every aspect
Apply for This Position