About the Role
You will contribute to our continually evolving HR platform by working as QA tester on the in-house product development team. It requires experience of working on automation tools like Selenium.
You will collaborate with locally based team members and remote product/project managers and will contribute to the testing of new features in the application.
What Would You Do At ALTRES?
A comprehensive role like this one calls for taking up the following responsibilities:
- Testing and assessing quality for all existing and new features on our websites and applications.
- Testing and assessing quality on existing websites/applications after upgrades or enhancements.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining automation test suite for the application.
- Work with supervisors to evaluate and recommend enhancements, document QA processes and improve testing best practices.
- Provide release support during production software deployment.
- Working collaboratively and closely with developers, designers, product managers and users.
What Do You Need For The Job?
As a potential candidate, you are expected to have the following skills (technical):
Candidate should possess:
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good oral and written English communication skills.
- An attitude of a self-starter, be highly motivated and a team player.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- Willingness to learn about the domain.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Respect for deadlines. Should make every possible attempt to meet them.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Process oriented attitude.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant web quality assurance/testing experience.
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium.
- Good knowledge of automation framework.
- Experience of data base testing using Database – MySQL, Oracle or SQL Server.
- Experience working in Agile environment, ideally with Kanban or Scrum and with continuous integration (CI).
- Experience with code version systems like SVN, Git.
What’s In It for You?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Working with an organisation that keeps up to date with industry best benchmarking in every aspect
Apply for This Position