Senior Java Developer
Experience level: 7-9 years
About the Role
What Would You Do At ALTRES?
A comprehensive role like this one calls for taking up the following responsibilities:
- Translate software requirements into workable programming code.
- Work with Team members, discuss technical solutions with them.
- Participate actively in scrum meetings.
- Conduct code reviews for peers.
- Collaborate with Development, QA, and Product Management teams for implementation.
- Ability to self-direct, work without supervision and balance multiple duties.
- Own the design process life cycle. Figure out a problem statement and see it through each stage till the design becomes live code.
- Responsible for front-end design and development for both the web and mobile versions.
- Coordinate with product managers, executives, and subject matter experts to incorporate specific design requirements, visual treatment, and organize information.
- Ensure continuous and collaborative communication between design and development teams to ensure crisp integration of front-end design to back-end functionality.
- Tech Stack that you will work with are Core Java, JSP, Spring, JDBCTemplate, Custom Tag libraries, MySQL, Webservices.
What Do You Need For The Job?
As a potential candidate, you are expected to have the following skills (technical):
- Strong technical background with good understanding of product development life cycle.
- Expertise in full stack application design and development across all relevant form factors smartphone, tablet, laptop, desktop, etc.
- Experience in building web applications using J2EE (JSP, Servlets) and Core Java.
- Proficient in MySQL or another RDBMS variant with 2+ years of experience building and interfacing with the database.
- Experience with JIRA or similar issue & project tracking tool.
- Familiarity with Agile software development processes including Scrum.
What’s In It for You?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to work for both front end and backend development
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Working with an organisation that keeps up to date with industry best benchmarking in every aspect
Apply for This Position