- Translate software requirements into workable programming code.
- Work with Team members, discuss technical solutions with them
- Participate actively in scrum meetings
- Conduct code reviews for peers.
- Perform coding, get it reviewed by other members of the team.
- Collaborate with Development, QA, and Product Management teams for implementation
- Mentor team members and guide them when needed.
- Ability to self-direct, work without supervision and balance multiple duties
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good oral and written English communication skills.
- An attitude of a self-starter, be highly motivated and a team player.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- Willingness to learn about the domain..
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Respect for deadlines. Should make every possible attempt to meet them.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Process oriented attitude.
- Strong technical background with good understanding of product development life cycle.
- Expertise in full stack application design and development across all relevant form factors – smartphone, tablet, laptop, desktop, etc.
- Mobile development (IOS or Android) development experience is a plus.
- 3 to 5 years of experience building web applications using Java.
- Proficient in MySQL or another RDBMS variant with 2+ years of experience building and interfacing with the database.
- Knowledgeable in MongoDB.
- Good know-how of modern frameworks.
- Keen understanding of user experience and user interface design.
- Familiarity with Agile software development processes including Scrum.
- Experience with JIRA or similar issue & project tracking tool.
- Bsc in Computer Science / Information Technology.
- B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization.
Apply for This Position